Terms of Business
* Deposits against bookings must be paid before a booking can be confirmed.
* Deposits paid are fully refundable if a cancellation is rendered necessary by Big Buoy Charters i.e. :- Bad weather or breakdowns. If this happens an alternative date would be offered first.
* Full payment must be made either 7 days prior to the trip via the PayPal button on our web site or by cash on the day. French and Alderney trips full payment is required 14 days prior to the trip.
* If the situation should arise that for some reason you have to cancel. 7 days’ notice or in the case of the French and Alderney trips 14 days’ notice is required to enable us to try to rebook your trip? If successful your deposit would be refunded to you in full.
* It should be noted that a complete no show of person or persons without prior notice, would still incur the full cost of the charter.
* By paying a deposit you are accepting these terms.
* Rod and Reel hire. These are hired on the understanding that they are your responsibility and as such, losses and damage above and beyond reasonable use will have to be paid for.
* Tackle can be purchased from Big Buoy on a cost to the boat basis.
* Finally, alcohol can be consumed on the boat on your charter if it is in a responsible fashion. The skipper’s decision with regard to a person or persons amount of alcohol consumed is final.
* Passports are required on both French and Alderney trips.
Thank you for reading and accepting these terms.
Peter Targett Skipper/Owner.